Through the generosity of the community, we have collected a great number of donated books.
Thank You Marion!!
(Book donations accepted year round)
And with the turn of events in spring forcing the cancelation of the BookMarks Annual Book Sale, we are finding the need for more storage or to reduce the present stock. With no programs or meetings on our schedule, we thought this is the perfect and most unique opportunity to offer a CONTINUOUS BOOK SALE.
- continuous sale in an effort to reduce our stock
- replenished regularly from the storage pods. Who knows what will be pulled out this week.
- come back often BECAUSE new stuff is added regularly
- mask required just like any local retail establishment
- 6ft social distancing in accordance with COVID guideline
- limit of 35 people in the sale space to assure the 6ft rule
- limit one hour shopping time so others can also shop. Feel free to leave and return if need be.
Hours of SALE:
- Open the same hours as the Library
- Closes 1/2 Hour before the Library closes
Cash and credit accepted, NO checks please.
- Hardcovers $2 each/3 for $5
- Trade $1 each/6 for $5
- Paperbacks .50cents/3 for $1
- Audiobooks/DVD/CDs $2 each
Gift certificates being sold....
- $5 or $20 denomination
- Expiration date of March 31, 2021
- To be used at the book sale only. Not good on used furniture.